Monday, January 16, 2006

WHISTLE-BLOGGING - PART II

Google reveals ten links to the phrase and some very interesting articles (better than mine) on the web (it hasn't made it to Wikipedia yet, but I bet it will be there by midnight). TANGENT: By the way, none of those links were to mine, and my blog host-site blogger is owned by Google! The link I loved the most was about the Delaware Supreme Court Justice who basically ruled "don't sue 'em for defamation, blog 'em back". See the article here: http://www.bloggersblog.com/cgi-bin/bloggersblog.pl?bblog=114062 The topic is, as on of my friends would say, "deliciously complex". So now I have another TANGENT: blog words. Here are the ones that are new to me: vlogging (the video blog). These can be done in your car while driving (now that sounds smart!). ghostblogging - having your blog written for you and then taking the writing credit for it.

No comments: